Title : Master Airbrush® Brand S68 Multi-purpose Dual-action Airbrush for Auto-hobby-craft. Complete Airbrush Set with Cup, Bottle, Case and Now a (FREE) How to Airbrush Training Book to Get You Started, Published Exclusively By Master Airbrush.
ASIN : B0017U7S6G
Description : Made with High Quality Precision Components that enable this airbrush to work efficiently while providing exceptional atomization and accurate spray control. Multi-Purpose as it works well with most paint media and surfaces. Removing the Needle and Nozzle Caps enable you to spray the full range of texture and stippling effects. Includes Solvent Resistant Needle Packing which will prolong the life of the airbrush. The needle seal enables you to use Solvent Based Automotive Paints such as Urethanes, Lacquers and Enamels. Ability to spray a Fine line to 2″ Wide Pattern. All Parts available and in stock for this airbrush. * Now included is a free How To Airbrush Instructional Manual from Airbrush Depot. *
- Master Airbrush Brand – Our Most Economical and Versatile Siphon Feed Airbrush!
- Sprays with most types of paint media and has a broad spray pattern.
- Comes with a 0.35mm needle/nozzle and a 1/6 oz. siphon fluid cup and a 3/4 oz. siphon fluid bottle.
- Multi-Purpose Airbrush for all levels of users from Beginners to Experienced Airbrushers!
- Value Priced Precision Airbrushes that Provide Exceptional Atomization and Accurate Spray Control
Category: Airbrush Materials
Brand: Master Airbrush
Item Page Detail URL : link
Rating : 4.3
Rating : 7
Review : great value
I bought this and an S62 at the same time. They spray the same as far as I can tell and fine for my purposes (Temp. Airbrush Tattoos). If you disassemble it all the way, getting the trigger guide in place (the little doodad behind the trigger) can be a bit tricky. (I had to use tweezers.) But hey, given the price, that’s not a big deal. Incidentally, their cleaning instructions don’t include disassembling the unit as far as I did to clean it, so I may be going overboard in my quest for perfection. I wasn’t sure at first how the trigger adjustment screw (in front of the trigger) worked but I find that I can set it so that I barely need to pull the trigger back to get ink. Different but it works. Bottle included fits securely. One thing I notice about this airbrush as opposed to the S62 and others of similar style is that the nose cone on this unit includes the nozzle within it so when you need to remove it to clear ink build up from the needle, you don’t have to worry about losing a…
- Current Price: $43.99
- Ends: Mar 19, 2018 2:13:56 EDT
- Current Price: $11.95
- Ends: Mar 28, 2018 2:46:52 EDT
- Current Price: $38.45
- Ends: Apr 8, 2018 2:23:46 EDT
- Current Price: $7.59
- Ends: Mar 20, 2018 18:39:46 EDT
- Current Price: $6.06
- Ends: Apr 13, 2018 5:07:11 EDT