Title : Badger Air-Brush Co 105 Patriot Fine Gravity Airbrush
ASIN : B002W84GTO
Description : Badger’s New Patriot Airbrush, Model 105-1, is a dual action, internal mix, gravity feed airbrush with a permanently mounted 1/3 ounce color cup . Designed as the gravity feed version of Badger’s popular siphon feed “Anthem” airbrush, the Patriot delivers superior performance with its innovative precision design. The Patriot’s two angle needle tip precisely mates with the Patriot’s cone shaped nozzle enabling a single needle/nozzle (.75 millimeter) configuration to spray virtually any desired material, eliminating the need for various needle/nozzle sizes. The Patriot’s body design provides exacting balance and long term user comfort; an excellent choice for detail applications, or when only a small amount of color is required. Proudly made in the USA.
- The new Model 105-1 “Patriot” is a dual action gravity feed airbrush; set includes an extra tip and instruction manual.
- The Patriot’s innovative precision design is enjoyed by crafters, artists, and hobbyists; Dual action, internal mix, gravity feed
- Single needle/nozzle (.75 millimeter) for spraying all Mediums, inks, dyes, watercolors, acrylics, enamels, lacquers, glazes, latex, Air-Opaque, Air-Tex, MODELflex, TotallyTattoo, and Totally Tan colors
- Easy maintenance self- centering nozzle design; New acute tapered color well for faster cleaning; Maximum angle trigger clearance and stroke; Patented ?easy access? needle removal system
- Badger Airbrushes are American Made. One year warranty on mfg defects with a lifetime warranty on the PTFE needle bearing and any factory labor repairs
Category: All product
Brand: Badger Air-Brush Co.
Item Page Detail URL : link
Rating : 5.0
Rating : 11
Review : Great beginning airbrush!
The Badger Patriot 105 is a great starter airbrush for fine art and hobby applications. Its gravity fed so its easy to clean and switch colors fast! The only thing to note is that it has a .75mm needle which is rather large. So yes you will be able to get decently thin lines but if your looking for super fine lines I recommend something like the badger renegade velocity which is pretty much built the same with the exception that it has a .21mm needle which will help with your lines. All in all though i definitely recommend this it is well built and badger has a great reputation when it comes to their lifetime warranty!
- Current Price: $7.01
- Ends: Apr 26, 2018 1:52:26 EDT
- Current Price: $20.99
- Ends: May 18, 2018 10:32:06 EDT
- Current Price: $26.41
- Ends: May 4, 2018 21:29:17 EDT
- Current Price: $46.99
- Ends: May 18, 2018 2:13:55 EDT
- Current Price: $38.45
- Ends: May 8, 2018 2:23:45 EDT