Title : Master Airbrush® Brand Finger Nail Decorating System. With Master G22 Airbrush, Air Compressor, Stencil Set of Over 100 Designs, 6′ Air Hose, Black, Red, White, Blue, Yellow & Pink Nail Paint Kit in 2-oz Bottles. The Kit Now Includes a (FREE) How to Airbrush Training Book to Get You Started, Published Exclusively By Master Airbrush.
ASIN : B00A04E4E4
MASTER Airbrush Compressor Features and Specifications:
Powerful 1/6 Horsepower Airbrush Compressor that’s Light-Wieght Portable and Compact.
Features “Air-On-Demand” System that shuts off air when not in use.
Precise Air Adjustment Control from True Diaphragm Pressure Regulator with Gauge and Water Trap Filter that provides precise adjustment of airflow
Automatic On/Off Shutoff: Preset for automatic turn off when air pressure reaches 50 PSI. Preset for automatic turn on at 25 PSI. The reduced running time means there will less motor wear and less heat-related moisture enabling a longer compressor life.
Maintenance Free: Oil-less Piston Motor
Full 1 Year Warranty
Type: Single Cylinder Piston Compressor
Power: 1/6 Horse Power
Voltage: 110-120V / 60HZ
Air Control: Pressure Regulator with Gauge and Water Trap Filter.
Air Delivery: 23 Liters/Minute; 0.7 CFM @ 50 PSI
Working Pressure: 12-35 PSI
Auto Stop/Start: Stop at 57 PSI, Start at 27 PSI
Maximum Pressure: Factory Preset at 57 PSI
Connections: 1/8” BSP
Dimensions: 6.0″ H x 5.0″ W x 9″ L
Electric Cord: 6 foot
- Master Airbrush Brand Complete Deluxe Professional Airbrush Nail Painting System
- Master Airbrush, Compressor with Hose, 6 – 2 Ounce Nail Paint Colors
- This kit has everything you will need to get started! Perfect for nail salons or private use.
- Sprays Beautifully right out of the bottle and the Colors are Vibrant and Durable!
- 20 Pack of Master Airbrushes Most Popular Nail Stencil Designs Durable, Flexible, Reusable Mylar Stencil Sheets
Brand: Master Airbrush
Item Page Detail URL : link
Rating : 4.0
Rating : 1
Review : Nice!!!
Got it earlier then expected, everything was as advertised and works well not hard to figure out. I reccomend it
- Current Price: $66.79
- Ends: Jul 20, 2017 17:42:04 EDT
- Current Price: $44.99
- Ends: Jul 23, 2017 9:51:49 EDT
- Current Price: $33.99
- Ends: Jul 4, 2017 18:35:24 EDT
- Current Price: $80.99
- Ends: Jul 20, 2017 4:35:07 EDT
- Current Price: $34.99
- Ends: Jul 19, 2017 19:01:01 EDT