Title : Badger Air-Brush Co R1V Renegade Velocity Gravity Feed Airbrush
ASIN : B0013NBQLA
Description : The Renegade airbrushes aren’t for everyone – they are for the proven elite artist. This new airbrush series consists of three feature loaded airbrushes – the gravity feed “Velocity”, the side feed “Spirit” and the siphon feed “Rage”. The Renegades are for use in extremely detailed and tight graphic applications. These incredibly innovative airbrushes possess the most precise paint tip and linear air flow (needle) angle specifications, and feature manufacturing processes and materials technology never before utilized by the airbrush industry. The Renegade airbrushes are superior to anything that precedes them in a dedicated custom graphics airbrush. They truly take airbrushing to the next level. Any professional artist desiring the finest tools and to elevate their skill to its highest level needs to experience the beauty and perfection of the Renegade airbrushes. Velocity R1V (gravity feed) features a .21 millimeter paint tip, a 6-degree linear air flow angle. The Velocity will produce a hair line to 1 inch spray pattern when spraying properly reduced acrylics, lacquers, and urethanes. The Model R1V includes a Renegade Velocity Gravity feed airbrush with an additional spray regulator and a 1/8 inch air hose adaptor, packaged in a sleek metal storage case. Proudly made in the USA.
- The Model R1V includes a Renegade Velocity Gravity feed Airbrush with an additional spray regulator and a 1/8-inchair hose adaptor, packaged in a sleek metal storage case; .21 millimeter tip will spray hairline to 1-inch spray pattern
- Professional artists, taxidermists, fine scale modelers desiring the finest tools to elevate their skill to its highest level appreciate the beauty and perfection of the Renegade airbrushes
- Exact taper micro-precise paint tips to ensure perfect paint tip sealing and simplify nozzle maintenance; ?point perfect? carbide polished needles, for better spray pattern control and crisper fine line production; sprays acrylics, lacquers, urethanes
- Badger Airbrushes are American Made. One year warranty on mfg defects with a lifetime warranty on the PTFE needle bearing and any factory labor repairs
- ?smartcenter? nozzle assemblies ensure absolutely precise needle/nozzle alignment & spray performance; ?tensionsense? trigger assembly for smooth & responsive triggering; ?stopset? trigger control handle to provide accurate recurring spray pattern memory
Category: Painting Tools
Brand: Badger Air-Brush Co.
Item Page Detail URL : link
Rating : 4.2
Rating : 12
Review : Wow. Beats more expensive brands hand down!
I have been looking for an airbrush for detail work, after not being able to get the level of detail I wanted from my expensive jap airbush. I have an older Badger that is my workhorse so I knew they made decent dependable brushes (in spite of what some “airbrush snobs” will tell you!). When I saw this brush had a 0.21mm tip (compared to my Iwata’s 0.3mm tip), and it was less than half what I paid for the Iwata, I figured it was worth a shot.
Initially I was impressed with the packaging and the weighty feel of this brush. Head-to-head against the Iwata, this brush wins hands down. Smoother trigger action, finer atomization and much finer dots. My jaw is still on the floor that a brush of this quality is so reasonably priced.
Be warned the needle is *VERY* delicate. Just the process of re-inserting the needle through the trigger caused a slight hook on it. Nothing unfixable, but in the future I will remove the tip and regulator and insert the needle backwards…0
- Current Price: $32.17
- Ends: Jul 18, 2017 2:18:34 EDT
- Current Price: $33.99
- Ends: Jul 4, 2017 18:35:24 EDT
- Current Price: $12.59
- Ends: Jul 6, 2017 4:40:50 EDT
- Current Price: $79.94
- Ends: Jul 9, 2017 20:11:45 EDT
- Current Price: $16.12
- Ends: Jul 20, 2017 23:40:22 EDT